Air conditioning cold storage evaporative condenser heat exchanger
|Album||View larger image|
|Brand||SS coaxial coils|
|place of origin||China (Mainland)|
|structure||Tube Heat Exchanger|
|Maximum working pressure||Refer to details|
|Size (length × width × height)||As drawing|
|FOB port||Shanghai, Ningbo|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, T/T|
Evaporation condenser is also called evaporation cooler, which uses water sprayed on the coiled pipes to absorb heat in the refrigerant when water evaporation, and then cold the refrigerant from gas to liquid.
1High heat exchanging efficiency
Inner pipe is small diameter high efficiency internal thread, and it has a special Ω structure, it can increasing turbulence flow and heat exchanging. It mainly using water to abort latent heat when water evaporation.
2Energy saving, water saving
Comparing with same capacity air cooled, water cooled condenser, evaporation condenser consumes much less water and power. Actually it will only use 5%~10% amount of water of conman water condenser.
3Sample structure and easy to install
Evaporation condenser is an integrated component of condenser, cooling tower, heat pump, water tank, air fan, so it can save a lot of space.
Application of HZSS evaporation condenser:
(1) hydropower station, printing plant, painting workshop, machine room, subway station, railway station, etc.
(2) places such as cold storage, sewage water source heat pump water pump, sewage source heat pump, heat pump seawater desalination plant, etc.
(3) large ammonia refrigeration system and central air-conditioning unit;
(4) suitable for water resources shortage and hot humid area, mainly for the replacement of water-cooled condenser - cooling tower;
Hangzhou Shenshi Energy Conservation Technology Co., Ltd (HZSS) is a leading research & development, manufacturing, sales, and service supplier for heat exchangers, energy conservation products. HZSS is located in Hangzhou city, the east of China,... view all
- Tina Dai
- Dadiankou District, Hangtou town, Jiande City, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China