heat exchanger for water purifier
HZSS's water purifier coils have both internal and external pipes madeof food-grade stainless steel and provide users of water purifiers with safe ice water or hot water throughrefrigeration or heat pumpsystems.
1. Water in the inner coil and gas in between the innerand outer coil to enhanceturbulence intensity and heat transfer coefficient.
2. Spirally corrugated inner tube increase heat transfer surface tocreate higher efficiency.
3. Reliable with higher pressure stand and less welding points.
4. Anti-freezing and self cleaning.
5. Inner tube is food grade stainless steel to ensure safety andreliability.
|Model List of Heat Exchanger for Water Purifier|
|Test Condition：Air side temp dry/wet ball 35/24℃,water Inlet Temp 25℃,water Outlet Temp 7℃,evaporating temp 2℃.|
|Air side temp dry/wet ball 95/75.2°F, water Inlet Temp 77°F, water Outlet Temp 44.6°F, evaporating temp 32°F.|
|Model||Refrigerant Inlet |
|Refrigerant Outlet |
|Water Connection |
|Model List of Micro-Channel Heat Exchanger for Water Purifier|
The following models can be changed into titanium material
|Micro-channel heat exchanger||SS-0006WT-B-P||0.6||View Drawings >|
|Micro-channel heat exchanger||SS-0008WT-B-P||0.8||View Drawings >|
|Micro-channel heat exchanger||SS-0015WT-B-P||1.5||View Drawings >|
|Micro-channel heat exchanger||SS-0050WT-B-P||5.0||View Drawings >|
|Micro-channel heat exchanger||SS-0006WS-B-P||0.6||View Drawings >|
Hangzhou Shenshi Energy Conservation Technology Co., Ltd (HZSS) is a leading research & development, manufacturing, sales, and service supplier for heat exchangers, energy conservation products. HZSS is located in Hangzhou city, the east of China,...